Monday, April 20, 2015

Reflexive Pronouns and Determiner



Name   :           Darel Akhir Syawal
Class    :           3EB02
NPM   :           21212717
#Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 2

Hello Everyone..
For this Change I want to explain about Reflexive Pronouns and Determiner. I hope you understand what I explain about it.

1. Reflexive Pronouns ( Kata Ganti Mandiri )
1. That refers back to the subject itself. This is form of reflexife Pronouns :
1. She helps herself
2. He reads comic by himself
3. I myself tell story his brother
Subtition word of reflexive :
·         Tunggal           :…self
·         Jamak              :…selves
This is about change diagram from personal pronoun to be pronouns reflextive :
PERSONAL PRONOUNS
PRONOUNS REFLEXTIVE
MEANING


Saya


Sendiri


Kamu
I
Myself
Sendiri
You
Yourself
Kalian
You
Yourselves
Sendiri
We
Ourselves
Kami/Kita
They
Themselves
Sendiri
He
Himselves
Sendiri
She
Herselves
Dia
It
Itselves
Sendiri


Dia


Sendiri


…Sendiri
Hasna
Herself

Ali
Himself

The Dog
Itself

The Dogs
Themselves


2. Used Reflextive Pronoun
A. Emphatic Use ( Sebagai Penegasan Diri )
Untuk pola ini reflextive langsung mengikuti subjek. Example :
·         I myself bring the big box
·         The Students themselves can do National Exam well

B. Reflextive Use ( Mengenai diri sendiri )
Untuk pola ini, reflextive terletak sesudah objek. Example :
·         She Cooked herself with a spoon
·         We told Mr.Hambari himself about the achievement

C. By … Self … = Alone ( Sendirian )
Reflextive digunakan bersama kata by dengan arti alone ( Sendiri )
Example :
·         He goes alone to garden by bicycle
·         My Brother doesn’t like to study by himself

D. Sebagai objek kata kerja
Untuk pola ini, reflextive terletak sesudah kata kerja.
Example :
·         It is time I bought myself a new guitar
·         You should depend on yourself rather than on others

2. Determiner
            Determiners is the position of word in front of nomina (nouns) to function as noun markers to explain mean of kata benda kata.
Example :
Guitar if you add determiners those, those guitar, we will know the guitar means.
This is some about determiners :
1. Possessives
Example          : your, her, my, his, their, our, its, my parents', whose, dll.
1. His shoes is in the bedroom at three days ago
2. My friends’ is in my parent’s house since morning

2. Quantifier
Example          : A few, much, many, a little, some, any, every, each, dll.
1. Every university student have to good experience
2. Many people needs money to life
3. Some noodle is produced from Indonesian

3. Artikel (a, an, dan the)
1. Playing an games in rest time is good for our mood
2. The good gadget is a iphone still available at the electronic shop
3. A newspaper this morning is about National Examination In Senior High School

4. Ordinal number/bilangan bertingkat : 1st, 2nd, 3rd, dll.
1. The first winner of X Factor Indonesia is Fathin Shidqia
2. My name of second brother is Ilham Syafar Darmawan

5. Demonstrative (this, that, these, those, etc)
1. This basketball used by my friends in Junior High School
2. These view in bromo mount is very beautiful

6. Number/angka: one, two, three, dll.
1. Two books has been bought by my father
2. Two Contestan of Indonesian Idol has been eliminated
                                    
This is last part explain about Reflexive Pronoun and Determiner. Thanks for your attention and Im so sorry if there any mistake.

Source :

No comments:

Post a Comment